21 September 2009

Event Horizon



I wouldn't watch this film if I were any of you avid readers.. you WILL NOT get over it (and I don't mean because it's larger in mass than a regular wedge of moving pictures.. it's mother fucking scary..)
It's about outer space, and a spaceship, and an Event Horizon, that's all.. I thought. I love reading New Scientist magazine and keeping my science up to scratch in case I need to outwit some bastard somewhere (you know who you are) so I thought "GREAT" a science film with Sam Neill in it and Lawrence Fishburne to boot..
After Jurassic Park I had every faith in Sam Neill, I felt he could get me through anything, he did outwit all the dinosaurs on the earth at once/twice!. So I started that film up and settled myself down to what can only be described as an eyeball bastardising (which Sam Neill carries out upon himself) it's not nice, people get sucked off.. the ship, which actually looks like a massive intergalactic space penal colony (a cock). There's this horrific spinning doom ball of black hole devastation that makes bad things happen ALL THE TIME. People do stupid things non-stop and never-ever-ever listen to you when you shout at them not to.
Sam Neill let me down the most though, he turned on me big time, he got nude and his eyes went away, he gets sucked off in the end too I think, good riddance.. evil twat, I think he was depressed though because his wife or something was dead (I wasn't paying full attention I was crying a bit) and he has clearly carried out some hefty self harm by the end of his appearance.
Overall I recommend this film to liars and two faced back stabbers who enjoy palaeontology and outer space.
I'm going to go and cheer myself up now and watch that film "sunshine" I got it with Event Horizon in a two-for-one deal, it's about space too, and its got that kooky faced Cillian Murphy in it, I think it's about how nice outer space is and how good the sun looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment