16 July 2009

Robocop


Robocop is a fucking sweet rollercoaster ride of a film, produced in 1987, it is set in the futuristic 'United States Of America' or 'USA'.
It tells the story of a cop (Human) who gets shot 23 times, dies, then is rebuilt as a robot. (I think this maybe why it is entitled Robocop)
As one of the more violent action films released in the last 136 years(I'm sure we all know of a certain film released 137 years ago which pips Robocop to the post in the violence stakes.......) i would suggest that it is not suitable for children, women, homosexuals, sufferers of Aspergers Syndrome and priests.
If you can get past the fact that the main character has no genitalia then i'm sure you'll find this film thoroughly entertaining. A bit like having a very close friend with tourettes. Thats very entertaining.
Overall I would award this film 198/247

I touched myself inappropriately 4 times while watching this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment