16 July 2009

X-Men


I went to see this filled with hope, expecting to see a rip-roaring(?) comic bookesque spectacle. How wrong i was.Unfortunately that day i was suffering with chronic diarrohea. On the way to the cinema i had to stop at a Mcdonalds restaurant to relieve myself.
Stench was not a problem due to the frankly superb ventilation systems in the toilets at Ronalds famous eatery, however leaving without purchasing something was a problem for me. Wracked with guilt i found myself queueing to buy a cup of fresh coffee. On reciept however ifound it to be too hot. I burnt my tongue on the numerous occasions i tried to consume it and spent a good ten minutes in the car park of the cinema cursing my lack of patience and most importantly, time.
I entered the foyer of the cinema and felt a familiar rumbling in my digestive tract. I ran to the toilet and proceeded to evacuate my bowels. Upon my emergence from the toilets i was confronted by security as i had ran into the toilets next to the screen without paying for a ticket.
I was ejected from the premises and failed to see the film. I feel i have let you all down.
Due to unforseen circumstances i cannot award this film a score.

I touched myself 8 times while burning my mouth with the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment